An Air Force veteran, Attorney Doug Newborn opened his own law practice to serve and guide Tucson’s residents through a variety of legal issues, including probate, wills and trusts, estate planning, personal injury, vehicle collisions, guardianships and conservatorships and more.
Doug is a former Navy Nuclear Submarine officer and Air Force JAG who has served and advised both generals and foreign heads of state with distinction.
Military service requires intelligence, commitment, and discipline. Doug Newborn will use those same traits to manage your legal issue. Whether you’re in the middle of a probate or guardianship/conservatorship dispute or you want to draft a will and trust, you’ll get the help you’ve been looking for from Doug Newborn Law Firm, PLLC.
Doug understands how to manage multiple areas of the law while bringing efficiency and a unique personal touch. In other words, you won’t be our only client, but our goal is to make you feel like you’re our only client.
Probate and litigation services, estate planning, and personal injury claims require mutual trust between clients and their attorney. At Doug Newborn Law Firm, PLLC, our practice areas allow us to build and maintain lasting relationships with our clients.
Doug earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Arizona College of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering. He is also a graduate of the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law in 2012 where he earned the Ralph E. Long Memorial Award for Outstanding Contribution to the College of Law in 2011, the Gonzales-Villarreal Bridge Program Award in 2012, and other scholarships and awards.
Skillful, Client-Focused Representation
Doug prides himself on having a sharp eye for accuracy and paying close attention to clients’ concerns – identifying the right solutions. Doug Newborn Law Firm, PLLC will make every effort to help you make strategic decisions about your business, estate, and finances.
Involvement in The Community:
- Board of Directors, Southern Arizona Legal Aid (January – December 2016)
- Audit and Finance Committee, Southern Arizona Legal Aid (February – December 2016)
- Member, Volunteer Lawyers Program – Southern Arizona Legal Aid (March – December 2016)
- Member, American Bar Association Military Pro Bono Project (March 2016 – Present)
- Member, Arizona Trial Lawyers Association/Arizona Association for Justice (March 2016 – Present)
- Executive Evaluations Committee, Southern Arizona Legal Aid (August – December 2016)
- Member, State Bar of Arizona Military Legal Assistance Committee (August 2016 – Present)
Outside of work, Doug spends as much time as he can with his wife and four children, assists churches, schools, and religious non-profits. He is also an Allied Attorney with Alliance Defending Freedom, a First Amendment Legal Advocacy Organization.